- 1 The Best Hot Tools One Step Blowouts Review 2021
- 2 Best Hot Tools One Step Blowouts
- 3 Top 9 Best Hot Tools One Step Blowouts Review
- 3.1 1. Hot Tools Professional Black Gold One Step Dryer & Volumizer
- 3.2 2. Hot Tools Professional 24K Gold One Step Dryer Volumizer
- 3.3 3. Hot Tools One-step Detachable Blowout Volumizer
- 3.4 4. Hot Tools Professional One Step Blowout Styler
- 3.5 5. Hot Tools Ultimate Heated Brush Styler
- 3.6 6. Hot Tools Professional Black Gold Multi-Styler
- 3.7 7. Hot Tools Professional Silicone Bristle Hot Brush Styler
- 3.8 8. Hot Tools Professional Heated IONIC Hair Styling Brush
- 3.9 9. Hot Tools Professional 1” Hot Air Styling Brush
- 4 Buying Guide – Best Hot Tools One Step Blowout
- 5 FAQs – Best Hot Tools One Step Blowouts
- 5.1 What is natural hair?
- 5.2 How often should you blow dry natural hair?
- 5.3 How to protect your hairstyle from getting ruined overnight?
- 5.4 How to dry natural hair correctly?
- 5.5 What are the tips on drying natural hair?
- 6 Conclusion
The Best Hot Tools One Step Blowouts Review 2021
Are you looking for the best Hot Tools one step blowouts?
If you are one of those people who can brag about their naturally black hair, you should understand that we, along with millions of others, envy you for that. However, as proud as a black hair owner can be, you know for sure that is it not easy to dry and style your hair. Chances are that you have tried and done many experiments with various nurturing formulas, but do you really know the secret behind always looking great? The secret is getting the best blow dryer for natural hair.
That brings us to the topic of discussion: how to get the perfect natural hair blow dryer. Our research team has done the work for you and put together a list of Hot Tools one step blowouts. You can rest assured because we have analyzed and identified top-rated models that will prove to be of service to your hair and overall appearance.
Best Selling Products
And of course, all the units on this list are from reputable brands that are known to be capable of taming natural hair. If you want to find the best Hot Tools one step blowouts on the market right now, make sure to finish the rest of our article.
Best Hot Tools One Step Blowouts
Top 9 Best Hot Tools One Step Blowouts Review
1. Hot Tools Professional Black Gold One Step Dryer & Volumizer
- Click, style, & detach
- Great for shoulder length and short hair.Care & Cleaning: Spot or Wipe Clean
- Detachable head design makes this the perfect travel hair dryer and provides easy storage for those on-the-go and easy home organizing. Easily detach...
- Revolutionary hair dryer with a unique H7 Oval design that helps you craft gorgeous blowouts in one-step
The slogan of Hot Tools is “Big blowouts come in small packages”. And that still applies for this Hot Tools one step blowout from the brand: The Professional Black Gold One Step Dryer & Volumizer. Equipped with a barrel, the model is designed to be small in size yet big on performance. The unit is perfect for shorter hair lengths, adding loose curls, and for creating those gorgeous one-step blowouts.
The Hot Tools proprietary Black Gold styling surface performs as exceptionally and elegantly as it looks. With the Micro-Shine finish, the unit is able to minimize friction and reduce any potential damage for a healthier-looking hair. In addition, the featured Direct ION Technology helps to smooth over frizz as you work your way down your hair, leaving behind only silky and shiny strands. Furthermore, the model comes with a H11 Oval brush head, designed to add more volume during the styling process. The detachable layout allows you to take the dryer with you anywhere.
2. Hot Tools Professional 24K Gold One Step Dryer Volumizer
- ONE-STEP: Quick, even heat and charcoal-infused bristles mean you can achieve beautiful blowouts with ease — in a fraction of the time.
- DESIGN: The versatile oval brush design has gently curved sides created to smooth hair, while the rounded edges help craft volume from the roots down...
- IONIC TECHNOLOGY: Helps maintain a neutral charge on the hair’s surface, leaving the hair looking conditioned and smooth, while helping reduce frizz...
- ALL HAIR TYPES: Complete with a rotating temperature control and 2 heat/ speed settings providing ultimate styling control. Fast styling, great...
Along with the Direct ION Technology, this is among the best Hot Tools one step blowouts that can help maintain a neutral charge on the hair’s surface, leaving the hair looking conditioned while keeping the frizz away for a shiny and healthy-looking mane. In addition, the dryer includes the state-of-the-art Boar Tech 2 Bristles, providing a silky glide for the perfect styling results.
3. Hot Tools One-step Detachable Blowout Volumizer
- Direct ion Technology for healthy-looking, shiny hair
- Refresh3 activated charcoal barrel and bristles - Great for 2nd Day hair
- H7 oval design: For exceptional straightening, volumizing and styling
- Thermaglide Ceramic coating: Provides even heat distribution and healthy shine
4. Hot Tools Professional One Step Blowout Styler
- Channel your inner stylist and master the best at-home professional blowout with the Hot Tools professional black gold charcoal infused one-step...
- Features a black gold styling surface designed by experts to be the ultimate in styling tools for even the most tireless stylists to enjoy.
- Lightweight design and soft-touch finish provide comfortable styling experience.
- Designed with an ALCI safety plug (required for U.S. hair dryers).
5. Hot Tools Ultimate Heated Brush Styler
- Touch-up 2nd & 3rd styles - Easily smooth, shape, and add volume with this heated brush
- Round Styler designed for use on dry, previously styled hair. Unit will not dry your hair
- H7 oval barrel features refresh3 activated charcoal and silk glide bristles to gently detangle and refresh strands.
- Direct ion TECHNOLOGY & Therma glide Ceramic work to protect from heat damage and provide consistent results full of shine.
6. Hot Tools Professional Black Gold Multi-Styler
- Revive locks and help refresh your style on 2nd or even 3rd day hair.
- Micro-Shine finish that resists corrosion from regular use of styling products.
- The exclusive H12 Oval Design smooths, shapes, and adds volume helping refresh hair
- Ten variable heat settings reach up to 430˚F
Furthermore, as of one the best blow dryer for natural hair from Hot Tools, the model is equipped with Direct ION Technology that minimizes friction, flights frizz, and helps reduce damages. Along with the trademark H12 Oval Design, as one of the Hot Tools one step blowout series, the model can help smooth, shape, and adds volume to keep your hair fresh. Moreover, with the Refresh MAX Activated Charcoal, the Smoothflow bristles will gently work through your hair strands for a more polished look.
7. Hot Tools Professional Silicone Bristle Hot Brush Styler
- GREAT FOR 2ND DAY STYLING: Use on dry or recently blow-dried hair to give it that extra volume. Allow hair to cool before combing or brushing
- SILICONE BRISTLES: Gives you the right amount of grip to add volume at the root, create loose curls and waves, or even curled ends
- CUSTOM HEAT SETTINGS: Variable heat settings up to 420 F with On/Off Switch
- SOFT TOUCH HANDLE: Has a comfortable grip so you can have full styling control
8. Hot Tools Professional Heated IONIC Hair Styling Brush
- 1½" HOT STYLER - IONIC TOURMALINE
- Universal dual voltage — Great for travel
- Ionic generator produces negative ions for frizz-free hair styling
- Soft Touch handle provides comfortable grip
9. Hot Tools Professional 1” Hot Air Styling Brush
- Country Of Origin: China
- Item Package Dimension: 13.1" L x 5.1" W x 2.7" H
- Item Package Weight: 0.94 lb
- Removable brush sleeve for easy cleaning
As one of the Hot Tools one step blowouts, the model comes with a curl release that allows easy barrel adjustments and rotations, preventing any sort of hair entanglement during the styling process. Furthermore, there is a cool tip that not only adds more to the user’s protection, but it can also be unscrewed for easy cleaning. To top it all off, the Hot Tools Professional 1” Hot Air Styling Brush is also backed with a 7-year limited warranty for those unfortunate times.
Buying Guide – Best Hot Tools One Step Blowout
Are you ready to learn more about natural hair blow dryers? Then this buying guide is the one for you. Our team’s main goal is to analyze the most important features and specifications of these appliances. Keep reading this article if you want to know how to choose the Hot Tools one step blowout that suits your needs.
As you might have already known, picking a blow dryer for natural hair is not like a walk in the park. It is, in fact, a pretty hard thing to do due to the highly individual specifications. If you have black hair, chances are your strains are very dense and strong. However, if natural hair can also be sensitive and thin. As a result, the main characteristics of your hair should be particularly taken into consideration.
Natural black hair is typically coarse and strong; it is not easy to tame, and more often than not, even harder to dry and style. This is why you should look for the strongest blow dryer that the market has to offer. Some models are equipped with powerful motors of up to 2000W or even more. Having said that, the standard ratings normally range from 1300 to 1800W. If your hair is not too dense, these units are more than capable enough to get the job done without making your hair exceptionally coarse.
Heat & Speed Settings
There are two ways the power of Hot Tools one step blowout stylers can affect their performance. As a matter of fact, the power determines how much heat and speed the device can achieve.
While most standard natural hair blow dryers feature two temperature settings, some models on the market right now come with multiple heat adjustments. Additionally, Hot Tools one step blowouts do include adjustable speeds. And in some models, both speed and heat adjustments are available.
It is also worth to mention the inclusion of the Cool Shot function, which is often built-in to the blow dryers themselves to further help with the hair styling. Moreover, the function aids in keeping your hair strands in place and maintaining your desired style for much longer.
Material & Durability
Usually, the Hot Tools one step blowouts are made of plastic. The durable materials can be mold into many different designs with a variety of colors. Thus, you can go all out and choose a model that meets your style if aesthetics really matters that much to you.
When it comes to parts of the Hot Tools one step blowout styler, the heater is probably the most crucial component. In most cases, the manufacturers use heaters made of ceramic since the material offers the best ratio between price and quality. Furthermore, ceramic is known for not only its high heat capability but also for its long-lasting characteristic. And more often than not, you can stumble upon a tourmaline-and-ceramic-mixed blow dryers. The tourmaline is added to help minimize potential frizz and hair damage.
Besides the three mentioned above, titanium is another material that can be used in making hair dryer. Titanium is exceptionally durable and long-lasting while at the same time, it is also very capable of reaching extreme temperature quickly.
Infrared Blow Dryer
Going through the product descriptions of all Hot Tools one step blowouts, you might find that the manufacturer brags a lot about their state-of-the-art infrared technology. This kind of technology is very useful for those with sensitive hair as well as those who want to minimize hair damage.
Infrared blow dryer uses infrared waves (IR waves) to dry your hair from the inside out. That way, the outer layer of your hair strains can stay unaffected and you are less likely to risk damaging your lovely mane.
Another buzz word that manufacturer tends to use for their Hot Tools one step blowouts is ionic technology, which is often found in tourmaline appliances.
The purpose of this kind of technology is to emit negative ions. Once these negative ions reach your hair strains, will combine with the positive ones, which are known to be the main cause of frizz, and essentially neutralize them. As a result, you should be able to see significant reduction in frizz during your blow-drying process.
Unless you have frizzing problem, ionic technology is more of a ‘good to have’ rather than a vital function. In fact, using a device with ionic technology can lead to unwanted styling results like disappointingly flattened hair.
Optimal Cord Length
Now, if you think the cord length of the Hot Tools one step blowout does not matter much, you are dead wrong. The cord length, to some extent (pun intended), can affect the performance of the blow dryer a lot. There are actually two ways for it to promote ease of use:
- Tangle-free: as the name implies, this kind of cords will not get tangled. Even at long length, these models are still very useful, and you can easily maneuver them in any way you see fit without worrying about tangling problems.
- Optimal length: the factor that determines the optimal cord length is how close the power socket is to where you use blow dryer. In other words, if there is an electric socket nearby, you might not need a particularly long cord. However, if the socket is across the room, a longer cable will be more beneficial. Having said that, the standard length of a cord is 6 feet.
No matter if you are a beginner or a professional. You want to feel as comfortable as possible while operating the Hot Tools one step blowout. And the most crucial component that determines the comfort level is the handle.
One of the first things that you should look at is how ergonomic is the handle. Thankfully, most manufacturers make use of the same design that has become an industry standard.
With an ergonomic design. You can grab the handle more comfortably and have an easier time maneuvering the blow dryer in all directions.
The next feature that you should consider is the non-slip design of the handle. Obviously, you would not want the blow dryer to slip out of your hand in the middle of the drying procedure. Not only can the drop ruin the results, but it can also prevent the device from functioning properly.
As long as you buy the Hot Tools one step blowouts from reputable sources, such as the ones on this list, you will not have to worry about the products safety features.
Normally, you can look for a product’s certificates in its description. Certain attachments can even contribute to the device’s safety features since they will keep the top of the dryer away from your hair and fingers.
Some models have protective gloves. Your hands will not burn. There are even units that come with an automatic shut-off function which will turn the device off if it stays on for too long.
You should look for these features if you plan to bring your Hot Tools one step blowout with you during those traveling trips:
- Size and foldability: a small dryer is super convenient to have for traveling. Besides from the size, a foldable model can potentially be very useful. That way, you can fit it anywhere in your bags.
- Weight: it goes without saying that the lighter the dryer, the easier it is to be carried around for traveling. However, some people do not like it when the unit is too light as they will not be able to control it properly.
- Dual voltage: this is a great addition to have as you can fit the blow dryer in any power socket. And basically bring it to anywhere in the world.
FAQs – Best Hot Tools One Step Blowouts
What is natural hair?
According to our experts, hair whose texture has not been changed in any way is considered natural. This, in turn, means that artificial extensions or wigs, which alter the hair’s length and fullness, are not natural hair. To some people, dying your hair also means your hair is no longer natural. Even if the texture remains the same.
How often should you blow dry natural hair?
There is not a definite answer for this kind of question. In fact, some experts believe that you can blow dry your hair every day, as long as you wash it regularly. However, others also think that blow drying your hair too much can lead to long-term damage and negatively affect its overall health. These people would not recommend treating your hair like that for more than twice a week.
In the end, it is all up to you. If you like a style that requires blow-drying every day, go for it. However, do keep in mind that your hair will need some care products to preserve the health of the strains.
How to protect your hairstyle from getting ruined overnight?
While you cannot control your movement during your sleep, there are a number of tricks to help you care for and protect your hairstyle until the morning. You can start by braiding or twisting your hair to maintain its texture. In addition, you can try wrapping up your hair with a scarf and lie on a satin pillowcase.
Another way is to “pineapple” your hair. In other words, just tie your hair into a ponytail and keep it loose enough with a soft scrunchy to maintain the form of the hair.
How to dry natural hair correctly?
The Hot Tools one step blowout can significantly speed up the process of drying your hair. While allowing you to style it to the way you want. On the other hand, without a proper device, you might risk damaging your hair and even causing breakage.
Remember, natural hair is very sensitive and requires careful treatment every time. Below is a step-by-step guide on how to dry natural hair correctly.
1. Wash your hair thoroughly first
The first step is to prep your hair properly. Start by washing it thoroughly and make sure to use an adequate combination of shampoo and conditioner for natural hair.
If you have enough time. It might be better to air dry your hair for a little bit before using the Hot Tools one step blowout. This will help minimize frizz and promote hair health.
While your hair is still wet, use a brush and give it a good stroke to detangle it. Once you have done this, your hair should be a lot easier to blow dry.
2. Segment your hair
If you have natural hair, more often than not, it is of at least medium length. By splitting your hair into segments. You can speed up the drying process and improve the result as much as possible.
Normally, people would pick at least three sections for medium hair and more for longer ones. However, you are free to choose whatever number you feel like it. The basic idea is just to work through one segment at a time without touching any other strands.
Next, you need to apply some heat-protectant spray onto your hair. You can also opt for some additional water to moisturize the segment before the drying process. And do not worry if you accidentally apply too much water since it will evaporate during the procedure.
3. Adjust the desired temperature on the blow dryer
Now, it is time to turn on your hair dryer and set it to the temperature that you prefer. More often than not, you will need to turn to high heat because natural hair can be quite strong and dense.
Having said that, you should start with low heat first and then crank it up over time. Once you have found the suitable temperature, stick to it. If you have trouble drying or styling your hair properly, increase the heat setting.
Ultimately, the idea is not to damage your hair but to select the appropriate temperature.
Dry one segment one by one
Work your way through each hair segment at a time. Remember to hold the device three to four inches away from the segment. A brush is not necessary but do attach the diffuser to the blow dryer. You should start by blowing the root and move toward the hair tip.
Repeat the process until your hair is completely dry.
What are the tips on drying natural hair?
Here are a few tips on maximizing the blow drying process.
- Using the right hair products
Apart from choosing the best Hot Tools one step blowout, you will also need the right hair products. Natural hair requires a lot of proper nourishments so make sure to look for products with healthy ingredients.
Shampoo and conditioner are a great start. Additionally, you can apply some heat protectant spray before you begin drying. Finally, you can make use of a relaxer may allow natural black hair to keep the desired appearance for longer.
- Positioning matters a lot
Remember those time when you went to the hair salon. And your stylists kept switching the positions of their Hot Tools one step blowout regularly? They did that to ensure your hair is dried equally.
You should use the same approach when you blow dry your hair at home. Do not be afraid to turn your hair upside down if you have to. That way, you can add more volume and quickly plow through your mane.
- Using a microfiber towel
This kind of towels can help minimize frizz and pick up excess moisture. However, try not to be too rough on your hair; be gentle and maybe consider letting your hair air-dry for a few minutes before.
We hope that our buying guide has provided you with all the relevant information about the Hot Tools one step blowouts. Again, you should start by determining your hair type first. And then consider the device’s features that you want to have.
If you have black hair, which can withstand high temperature, you might need to look for a powerful blow dryer. If you travel around a lot, picking a light weight and foldable model would be much more ideal.
In the end, which Hot Tools one step blowout you should choose depends solely on your needs and expectations. So, take your time to consider your options. Once you have got that down, finding the perfect product will be a piece of cake.
see more: The Best Wall Mounted Hair Dryers Review