Best Wall Mounted Hair Dryers – Hair Dryer With Wall Mount 2020
The question is whether these wall mounted hair dryers worth your extra money, not to mention the best wall mounted hair dryers which are very likely to cost you a fortune and whether they satisfy your needs? Continue to read and you will find everything you know about best wall mounted hair dryers.When you go traveling, you may see some travel-sized hairdryers on the bathroom or dressing wall, which are generally known as wall mounted hair dryers.
These hairdryers with wall mount can also be found at your gym showers or a health spa. Besides being a great fit for places like hotels or gyms, these wall mounted hair dryers can also a great suggestion for your studio apartment, or your guest bathroom.
Best Wall Mounted Hair Dryers
- Jerdon JHD41B Wall Mount Hair Dryer with 2-Speed and Heat Settings
- Conair 1600 Watt Wall-Mount Hair Dryer with LED Night Light, White.
- Andis 30975 1600-Watt QuietTurbo Wall Mounted HangUp Hair Dryer with Night Light, White
- Andis 30135 1600-Watt Quiet Wall Mounted Hair Dryer, White
- Sunbeam HD3003-001 1500 Watt Wall Mount Hair Dryer with LED Night Light
- Sunbeam Dual Watt 2 Speed GreenSense Wall Mount Full Size Ionic Hair Dryer with Dimmable LED Night Light and Bracket, White
- SalonPro Orbiting Halo Infrared Hair Color Processor & Dryer Accelerator w/Wall Mount System
- The SalonPro Orbiting Halo Infrared Hair Color Processor Dryer Accelerator w/Wall Mount System (Grey)
- SalonPro Multi-Zone+ Hair Color Processor & Dryer Accelerator w/Wall Mount System
# Best wall mounted hair dryers
Top 9 Best Wall Mounted Hair Dryers Review 2020
1. Jerdon JHD41B Wall Mount Hair Dryer with 2-Speed and Heat Settings
The Jardon JHD41B wall-mounted hair dryer is the first in the list of the best wall mounted hair dryers. This hair dryer with wall mount can dry your hair in very few minutes and is very handy thanks to its wall design. This one of the best wall mounted hair dryers comes in black and includes 2 speed and 2 heat settings to increase flexibility while delivering 1600 watts of power.
To ensure safety, this wall mount hair dryer has an off switch that automatically activates when the dryer is placed in the carrying case and an ALCI safety plug built into the power cord. The ALCI safety plug is designed to resist electric shock and adds another layer of protection to this hair dryer to prevent electric shock and electric shock damage from lightning strikes. This hair dryer is easy for installation with all the necessary hardware and measures 4.25 inches (W) x 7.75 inches (H).
Features of Jerdon JHD41B Wall Mount Hair Dryer
- Strong and useful with the wall mount design
- Includes (2) speed settings and (2) heat settings for added uses, while providing 1600-watts of power
- ALCI safety plug for extra protection
- Comes in black color with measurement of 4.25-inches (W) by 7.75-inches (H)
- Backed by a 1-year limited warranty
2. Conair 1600 Watt Wall-Mount Hair Dryer with LED Night Light, White.
Wall Mounted Hair Dryer followed by a product of Conair, 1600 Watt Wall Mounted Hair Dryer with LED Night Light. This wall-mounted hairdryer is powerful enough to dry your hair out within minutes. Your hair can be easily styled using this convenient 1600 watt dryer, two heat / speed settings and a 6 ft coil. When drying is complete, this best wall-mounted hairdryer attaches securely to the wall mount and turns off automatically.
Furthermore, this hair dyeing machine has an LED function, which means it will act as a night light. This wall-mounted hairdryer provides everything you need in one compact and convenient package. The wall mount keeps the dryer in place and can be easily mounted on most surfaces, including walls, ceramic tiles, and even table tops.
Features of Conair 1600 Watt Wall Mount Hair Dryer
- Compact hair dryer with 1600 Watts of drying power
- Perfect for any size bathroom
- LED Night Light
- Desgined to holds hair dryer securely in the wall; mount on most surfaces (hardware included)
- Automatic shut when in wall-mount.
- 2 Heat/Speed Settings
- 6′ Coil Cord
- Removable filter so that it can be easily maintained
3. Andis 30975 1600-Watt QuietTurbo Wall Mounted HangUp Hair Dryer with Night Light, White
In this list of the best wall mounted hair dryers, Andis 30975 Quiet Troop 1600 Watt Night Light Hair Dryer is a wall-mounted hair dryer with LED lights. A lifeline, quiet, long life, impact resistant engine is built into the device. There is a 3-position switch with two heat and air settings. A metal mounting plate used for mounting on a safety wall. This wall mount hairdryer comes with a new hanger ring.
Moreover, this one of the best wall mounted hair dryers is also famous for being equipped with Andis’ unique innovation in string storage. There is a permanent electronic light and no more bulbs to burn or replace. Its soft covering light provides visibility to move around safely. It is moderately-priced to operate compared to most night lights. Another interesting feature is that the hair dryer maintains coolness and has high efficiency in terms of energy. The hair dryer is ADA compliant when installed less than 48 inches.
Features of Andis 30975 Quiet Troop 1600 Watt Night Light Hair Dryer
- Wall-mounted with LED light
- Integrated Lifeline shock protection; 3 position switch with 2 heat / air settings
- Metal mounting plate to securely wall-mounted with exclusive Andis innovation in cord storage
- Durable electronic light – no bulbs to burn out or replace
- More affordable to operate than most night lights – stays cool and saves energy
4. Andis 30135 1600-Watt Quiet Wall Mounted Hair Dryer, White
The Hang Up 1600 Wall Hair Dryer is the perfect choice for any bathroom. This best wall mounted hair dryer is undoubtedly suitable to limited spaces and any room that lacks counter space. It has a compact design with a turbo drying capacity of 1600 watts. There are two heat settings and two airflow settings. Quiet motor, long life and automatic shutdown (when being put back to the holder) are three features that make this dryer an outstanding product on the market. Therefore, it goes without saying that this best wall mount hair dryer is a competitive hair dryer on the market of hair dryers with wall mount.
Features of Andis 30135 1600-Watt Quiet Wall Mounted Hair Dryer
- Two heat & Two air flow settings
- Andis Wall Mounted Hang Up 1600 Watt Hair Dryer (30135)
- Quiet, durable Wall-mounted design
- ADA compliant when mounted below 48″
- Features motor frequency with 60 Hz and polymer body material
- Two heat & Two air flow settings
- 1600 watts of turbo drying power
5. Sunbeam HD3003-001 1500 Watt Wall Mount Hair Dryer with LED Night Light
Sunbeam 1500 Watt Wall Mount Hair Dryer comes next in the list of the best wall mounted hair dryers. This wall mount hair dryer is equipped with ion technology, which provides a drying capacity of up to 1500 watts. Thanks to its air and heat control, a quiet engine and cool buttons for flexible styling, this product makes users feel like they are in paradise. In addition, the lint filter can be easily removed for efficient cleaning and maintenance.
Finally, the wall mount hair dryer matches the existing 1632 wall brackets for quick and easy upgrades. In short, there is no reason why this Sunbeam Wall Mount Hair Dryer should not be in your cart when it comes to looking for the best wall mounted hair dryer.
Features of Sunbeam 1500 Watt Wall Mount Hair Dryer
- Two wattage at 1500 and 1200-watts, which means it saves energy up to 19 percent
- Energy efficient LED nightlight with dimmer switch
- 3 air speed and heat settings, plus Cool Shot button
- Built-in ionic technology
- Comes with removable lint screen and one-used lint filter for easy maintenance
6. Sunbeam Dual Watt 2 Speed GreenSense Wall Mount Full Size Ionic Hair Dryer with Dimmable LED Night Light and Bracket, White
Coming up in the list of the best wall mounted hair dryers is Sunbeam Dual Watt 2 Speed GreenSense. It is considered the best wall mounted hair dryer since it does not mess up the bathroom counters and makeup drawers. Sunbeam GreenSense wall mounted hair dryer fits snugly into a wall-mounted cord and can neatly wrap a 6-foot long cord. Dual power of 1200-1875 watts of this best wall mounted hair dryer helps to save energy while getting your hair dried.
With three different heat settings and two air speed settings, you can adjust the dryer according to your hairstyle. Moreover, you can also make any style you want simply by pressing the cool shot button. The wall mounted hair dryer also has an LED night light, so you can adjust the brightness of the night light thanks to a convenient dimming switch. Finally, coming with a quiet motor, adjustable heat settings and a convenient nightlight, the Sunbeam Dual Watt GreenSense Hair Dryer – one of the best wall mounted hair dryers is undoubtedly the perfect addition to your styling tool collection without taking up too much space of your home.
Features of Sunbeam Dual Watt 2 Speed GreenSense Hair Dryer
- Wall-mounted, dual wattage at 1200 to 1875 watts means it is energy-efficient
- Comes with two air speeds and three heat settings, and a cool air button
- 6-foot coiled cord and shock-protection wall bracket
- Built-in LED night light with dimmer switch offers a gentle glow
- Blow dryer means a quiet motor, ionic technology, and a contoured handle for a comfortable grip
- Removable lint screen with a one-used filter makes it easy for the blow dryer to store
7. SalonPro Orbiting Halo Infrared Hair Color Processor & Dryer Accelerator w/Wall Mount System
Salon Pro Orbiting Halo Infrared Hair Color Processor & Dryer Accelerator w/Wall Mount System is also the best wall mounted hair dryer that you should take into account when it comes to choosing one great hair dryer for your home. This best wall mounted hair dryer is designed using the newest infrared technology, which enables it to have a rotating infrared heat ring that can dry your hair with the optimal efficiency.
The wall mounted hair dryer is a state-of-the-art professional device designed to retain moisture, reducing curling and drying hair quickly. This quiet and easy-to-use machine combines a compact, space-saving design with a newly redesigned wall-mount system. Thanks to such a structure, the hair dryer with wall mount can adjust in any direction, from up to down or side to side. Therefore, it is undoubtedly a valuable investment regarding purchasing the best wall mounted hair dryer.
Features of SalonPro Orbiting Halo Infrared Hair Color Processor & Dryer Accelerator w/Wall Mount System
- Convenient, noise-free and user-friendly
- Accelerator makes it possible to dry quickly and effectively without damaging hair
- Speeds up chemical and color processing by up to a half
- Efficient and quiet orbit infrared thermal rotation
- Digital control makes it easy to adjust time, temperature, fan and rotation
- Five preset features for quick setup are recommended for all types of use
- Rugged construction and high quality parts designed for professionals
- Comes with new and improved fully adjustable arm and wall mount
8. SalonPro Orbiting Halo Infrared Hair Color Processor Dryer Accelerator w/Wall Mount System (Grey)
If you are considering buying the best wall mounted hair dryer for your house, you should never ignore the Orbiting Halo Hair Color Processor Dryer from SalonPro. Being one of the best wall mounted hair dryers, the device has all outstanding features that people generally look for a great wall mount dryer. This best wall mounted hair dryer is equipped with the latest infrared technology and uses a rotating infrared heater to dry your hair with ultimate efficiency.
Also, it is built in a way that it can maintain moisture, reduce curls and dry your hair in minutes. This quiet and user-friendly machine combines a compact, small design with a newly designed wall mounting system. Thanks to this structure, the wall mount hairdryer with wall brackets can be adjusted in any direction, from top to bottom or to the left or right. Therefore, it is certainly listed among the best wall mounted hair dryers.
Features of Orbiting Halo Hair Color Processor Dryer
- Handy, noise-free, and user-friendly
- Able to dry hair quickly without damage for hair
- Up to 50% faster chemical and color treatment
- Multi-zone digital controls offer individual settings for each client
- Built-in five independently controlled infrared heaters with built-in fans in each zone
- Comes with O-Zone (O3) hair treatment function for repairing damaged hair
- Robust construction and high quality parts designed for professionals
- Includes new and improved fully adjustable arm and wall brackets
9. SalonPro Multi-Zone+ Hair Color Processor & Dryer Accelerator w/Wall Mount System
The best wall mounted hair dryer comes last in the list is Salon Pro Multi-Zone+ Hair Coloer Processor & Dryer Accelerator w/Wall Mount System, but that does not mean the product is the least competitive compared to other best wall mounted hair dryers on the market.
On the contrary, this wall mount hair dryer has its own outstanding features that make users have to think hard before making their final decision. First of all, this quiet and easy-to-use hair dryer includes a fully adjustable wall mount system that can be adjusted up and down, inside and out and left and right to handle any situation. The robust construction and high-quality components guarantee many years of trouble-free service.
This best wall mounted hair dryer also provides you with user-friendly digital control with individual control of each of the five heaters and fan zones. Multi-Zone + reduces treatment time by up to 50% compared to traditional methods.
Features of Salon Pro Multi-Zone+ Hair Coloer Processor & Dryer Accelerator w/Wall Mount System
- Handy, quiet, and straightforward
- Quick hair drying, no damage for hair
- Up to 50% faster chemical and color treatment
- Multi-zone digital controls allow individual settings for each client
- Comes with five independently controlled infrared heaters with built-in fans in each zone
- Includes O-Zone (O3) hair treatment function for repairing damaged hair
- Robust construction and high quality parts designed for professionals
- Includes new and improved fully adjustable arm and wall bracket
BUYING GUIDE – Best Wall Mounted Hair Dryers
What is a wall mounted hair dryer?
At the beginning, wall mounted hair dryers were designed for tourism, such as hotels or cruise ships with some highlighted features as being light in weight and easy to use. Since they can be easily hung on the wall in bathrooms or dressing rooms, the need for such a device is growing day by day.
Commercial use of wall mounted hair dryer
Best wall mounted hair dryers are an intelligent option in places where there is very limited space for additional utilities such as hair dryers, such as hotels and cruise ships. Coming in compact size, light structure and smart design, best wall mounted hair dryers are perfect a bathroom wall. Imagine having a wall mount for hair dryers and you have found a solution to making your hair dry comfortably at almost anywhere!
You no longer have to worry about your hair drying out when you take a bath after a workout. Fitness centers and spas also own the best wall mounted hair dryers, which is more appealing to customers than conventional hair dryers.
Home use for wall mounted hair dryer
There are not many wall mounted hair dryers designed for home use, but companies like Conair, Andis, Oster and Sunbeam offer best wall mounted hair dryers for home use. If you live in a small apartment and do not have much storage space, it is very convenient to own one of these best wall mounted air dryers.
These hair dryers are also great to add to your guest bathroom, making your home more inviting. However, if you need technologies like ceramic, ion or tourmaline, you will need a standard hair dryer or a commercially available wall mounted dryer.
Benefits of having the best wall mounted hair dryers
Although even the best wall mounted hair dryers are not the best solution to all situations, there are many reasons why you should chose them.
Great temporary solution to drying your hair
Staying at the hotel will be a more convenient experience if there is a wall mounted hair dryer. If you put your travel hair dryer completely away from you, you do not have to worry. Hair dryers should not be a headache at the moment if you are staying in a hotel.
Easy storage solution
Where space is limited, you should use a wall mounted hair dryer instead of a regular hair dryer. There is no extra storage space for this. You do not have to look in the drawer when you are busy. It stays where it is without worrying. This gadget is perfect for a small studio apartment.
Light and easy to handle
The best wall mounted hair dryers are much lighter than the average hair dryer. Many of them weigh less than 1 pound so that it can be hung on the wall. However, the lightweight design provides a hand-friendly, distortion-free air-drying experience.
These are also designed to prevent slip grip. The bracket has a cord if it slips off your hand, so it does not fall to the floor and break. Once it is dry, simply put it back on the holder and you are ready to go.
Attached to the wall
The best wall mounted hair dryers are not only a storage solution, but they also prevent users from misusing them, keep them away from small children and are very difficult to steal, which means they prevent theft!
Dry your hair with excellent power-saving options
The best wall mounted hair dryers have a much lower wattage than regular hair dryers. Regular hair dryers are powerful because they have a standard wattage of 1875 and above. But they use a lot of power and that is why the bills are always shocking.
In contrast, best wall mounted hair dryers with wattage consumption of approximately 1400 to 1600 less power than other home dryers or commercial hair dryers. If you like to keep your power consumption low, these hair dryers are the perfect tool for you.
Are there any disadvantages to wall mounted hair dryers?
Although there are many advantages to wall-mounted dryers, there are also some disadvantages. Wall mounted hair dryers are not as versatile as regular household and professional dryers. There are also not as many options as a regular dryer. Below are some disadvantages of wall mounted dryers.
- Due to the low wattage consumption, it takes time to dry the hair.
The power of these dryers varies from 1400-1600, which may be sufficient for some users. However, powerful hair dryers have a standard of 1875 watts or more, and the higher the power, the stronger the airflow, allowing you to dry your hair faster. Wall-mounted air dryers can take a little longer than other types of dryers due to their mediocre wattage range.
You may have to compromise on the latest technology!
Unfortunately, wall mounted hair dryers have not yet incorporated technologies such as ions, tourmarines, and ceramics. This means that you have to calm down with hot air alone and that you cannot get the benefits of conditioning technologies like ions, tourmarines and ceramics that improve hair quality and dry hair much faster.
Ordinary hair dryers have several useful options such as variable heat and speed settings, ionization switches and cool shot buttons to make hair drying and styling more convenient. However, few wall mounted hair dryers have similar options. Therefore, if you need all the options of hair dryer, these dryers may not be the right choice.
FAQs – Best Wall Mounted Hair Dryers
What features should you take into account when it comes to purchasing a wall mounted hair dryer?
It is advised to examine all the pros and cos of a wall mounted hair dryer carefully before deciding to buy one. Here is a list of features that a modern wall mounted hair dryer should have.
Compact size, attached to wall and storage solutions
A wall mounted hair dryer is about the same size as a travel dryer, making it a fun size to use every day. The most striking part is that these dryers are securely attached to the wall, so you do not have to worry about finding space to store them.
Contains hair growth technologies such as ion technology and tourmaline technology
Wall mounted hair dryers are far from incorporating advanced hair dryer technologies such as ion, ceramic, tourmaline and titanium into hair dryers, but there are several options for these hair dryers and they add them well. A wiser decision is to get a wall mounted hair dryer with either ion technology or tourmaline technology.
Ion technology makes it possible for faster drying by releasing many negative ions into the hair that shrink and blow away water molecules. Your hair also looks more shinier and smoothier by contacting the negative ions that seal the hair follicle.
Tourmarin technology, in contrast, ensures greater health benefits for your hair. Tourmarin also emits large amounts of healthy negative ions and produces far infrared rays that dry hair 30% to 40% faster than other materials. Its mild heat dries the hair evenly without causing further damage, and the natural advantage of tourmarine is that it heals and seals the cuticles in the missing hair and is very smooth and silky shiny
LED night light for drying your hair with the right light!
The purpose of LED night lights may seem to be part of a wall mounted hair dryer. The reason is that these dryers were originally designed for cruise ships, and cruise ships may not have enough light to dry and style their hair.
LED night lights can help you dry your hair in these situations. The light also gives these dryers a cool look, and the LED lights are healthy for your eyes anyway!
Many wall-mounted hair dryers are designed to be quiet to avoid bothering guests on cruise ship, in hotels or exercise clubs. Noise-free hair dryers provide exceptional sophistication and allow you to dry your hair comfortably.
Variable heat and speed settings
Not all wall-mounted dryers have different heat and speed settings. However, this is the case with some dryers. We recommend that you get a dryer with these options. Adjustable heat and speed allow you to adjust the right amount of heat for your hair type. For fine or thin hair, use the low or medium setting. In contrast, for thick or curly hair, choose the options for high heat and fast.
Coil cord or a pull cord
Wall-mounted dryers usually have a twisted cord. The purpose of the twisted cords is to allow them to be flexible and stretchable further for convenience. When you are done and put it back on the holder, it is reduced in size.
Another good option is to get a dryer with a pull cord. It can be stretched in the same way as a wound cord, but when replaced, the cord will not hang or wrap.
GBC shock-resistant for safety
You should avoid or be careful when using appliances in the bath. But if you feel good about drying your hair in the bathroom, you need a GBC impact-resistant wall-mounted hair dryer. This feature eliminates the potential for electrical hazards as the bathroom is damp and can lead to such accidents.
Automatic switch-off option for power saving!
Many wall-mounted hair dryers come with an automatic closure option, which is a smart, energy-efficient feature for things like hair dryers. As soon as drying is complete, this setting automatically stops when you put the dryer back in the base. Imagine how much power is wasted if you forget to turn off the dryer and hurry up. However, automatic closure technology does not cause such a thing in the first place.
Buying a good wall mounted hair dryer may be a challenging task. But it is no longer a problem when you already get yourself some knowledge of great features of a wall mounted hair dryers. Moreover, identifying yourself as the right customer is important for a product like this. Since there are too far many products on the market, this is recommended that you read this article thorough to choose the best wall mounted hair dryer that fits your need and finance.
See more : Hauteblowdry.com